Friday, March 13, 2009

It's The Greatest Time of the Year

Thank God for March. This is definitely the greatest two weeks in college basketball, between the conference championships and the first two rounds of the tourney, I can not get enough basketball.

I just survived a heart attacked from my Tarheels. Not being able to watch the game at work make it ten times more difficult, watching the game on ESPN Gamecast is just nerve wrecking. But in the end they pulled it out. Let's hope that Lawson feels like playing tomorrow!

I would like to say that I was very impressed with Cuse last night and their victory over UCONN. Islam called the loss last night, and I am the biggest CUSE hater out there but that an awesome game. Bring on the games tonight and tomorrow! Let me know who you got. Who is doing a pool??

No comments:

Post a Comment