Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Return To Blogging

OK well first I would like to apologize to the few readers that I do have about my lack of production lately. There have been several factors that have resulted in the low amount of information being shared lately here. There have been trips, break ups, work, family issues and let's face it, some good old laziness. This is a lot more work than most people think, with the research, no ideas and general time that it takes to create a post.

But excuses aside, it is time to get back at it. I would like to thank Travis for his post yesterday, it really got me back on track. So I though for my first entry in a long time I would just give a quick recall of the past few weeks.

1. Ireland

I spent an entire week in the beautiful country of Ireland doing a video for work. THe subject of the video is Gastroenterology, yeah that's right. And for anyone who really knows me, you know that I have some serious stomach issues. Let's just say that after a week of filming CEO's and PHD's that I have learned a thing or two about IBS.

On another note, Ireland is amazing. The Temple Bar area in Dublin is where Benji and I spent most of our time when the work was finished. The Guinness flows like water and the people are great. We basically rented our own apartment for the weekend and drank our faces off. During my week I also made it to Cork and Galway and highly recommend visiting Ireland if you get the chance. If you love beer, people, beautiful country and amazing women from around the world this is the place for you. Find a nice little lassie and settle down.

2. Vegas

I was in Vegas for the better part of 5 days again for work. Although these trips happen for work, we always make the best of it. Once again Benji was my traveling buddy and we always find something interesting to do. We found our way to Studio 54 and the MGM one night; strobe lights, smoke, dancers, drinks and some good old fashion drunks makes this club a must see.

Other than that, Vegas is well Vegas so there is always way to much to do and what happens there stays there...

There were a couple other things that happened throughout my time away as noted above and I am not going to bore you with every detail. So in signing off here is a link to the video for the Hoboken St Pattys Day which was an absolute shit show.

For Fucks Sake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment