Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guilty Movie Pleasures

Just like the previous post of “Music You Cant Admit to Having” there are a large number of movies that I feel I should enjoy, but in the end do. I may or may not have even seen some of them several times. Most of the time I am forced to watch things because the lady in my life decides to drag to me to the movie theater against my will. Here is my list of guilty movie pleasures....dont hate.

Sex and the City (Movie and Show)
Fever Pitch
All The Harry Potter Movies
Hitch
The Notebook
The Devil Wears Prada (Thanks a lot HBO)
Grease
My best Friend’s Wedding
Save the Last Dance
Pretty Woman
Anything with Meg Ryan
He’s Just Not That Into You
Definitely Maybe (Again, stupid HBO)
Clueless

I am sure there are more, but just thinking about this is making me less manly. The more I think about it, HBO is to blame, not the wifey. I need to stop watching cable. Add you own below!

No comments:

Post a Comment