Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do Vegetarians Eat Animal Crackers?

This is one of those questions that leads to a bunch of other questions, like 'Why do park in a driveway but drive on the parkway?' or 'At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?'.

I am not really looking for more questions like that, since you can do a simple Google search a find hundreds of them. I think it would be interesting to actually answer those types of questions with logical or not so logical answers.

Some of them I will not be able to answer on my own so I will need help. I am not a vegetarian so I do not even know how to go about figuring this one out. What is your answer?

I mean there are all kinds of different vegetarians: some chose that lifestyle because they just don't want to eat red meat (some extremists also don't eat eggs and other dairy products), others do it for animal rights, others do it because it is the trendy thing to do between the ages of 18-25. But none of these specify animal crackers. They are shaped like animals but taste like crackers which could be made from dairy products. Perhaps some vegetarians look upon this as animal cruelty? I can not think about this much more....

So, do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If anyone reading this a vegetarian and I offended them because they are only doing it to be trendy, I am not sorry. Stop conforming to what you think is cool. However, please answer the question.

2 comments:

  1. when girls do their job correctly, you F'N BLOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends...do they sell them at Whole Foods? You could package my shit and put it in that store and some idiot would buy it for $8.99 a pound.

    ReplyDelete