Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cubs Can Kiss Any Chance At World Championship Good Bye

The Chicago Cubs today announced that they traded for the Mariners Aaron Heilman. Heilman has been a New York Met the past few years so I have had the joy of watching him blow game after game after game in the bullpen and let me tell you something, he is awful. The fact the Cubs actually felt the need to trade for him is beyond me. He might be one of the worst bullpen pitchers in the majors and I am totally convinced that he has a 'cancer' like effect on a team.

Being a Philly fan I was extremely upset to see that the Mets finally had the brains to get rid of the scrub. I wish they would have kept him, since he has probably blown about 15 games a year for them over the past two season.

Well it looks like the Cubs championship drought will have to be extended another year anyway, or at least until they release him.

No comments:

Post a Comment