Friday, January 9, 2009

Response: Who You Got

There you have it. Florida are National Champs with the unbeaten Utes coming in at 2nd. Is there no way they can play each other? I'll even take a backyard flag football game.

I will would like to say however, that I do feel I was correct with my statement that Percy Harvin was the difference in the game. Tim Tebow was his usual self and helped open lanes for Percy by getting his own running game going. I do think the better team won last night, even the Travis would have to disagree. (Travis was a mess last night, if you would like to send him something to cheer him up please feel free to do so)

Now we are all in the unfortunate spot of having to wait an entire year to have some more college football. I guess the NFL, college basketball, baseball and for this fan English Premier League will just have to suffice.

6 comments:

  1. Is Tim Tebow, THAT good? The announcers were talking like he was the second coming, not the second coming of Montana, Marino or Brady (hee hee), but the second coming of Jesus!

    "IF you have the honor to have a five minute conversation with Tim, you will walk away from it a better person."

    Really? Admittedly, I'm a pretty cynical guy, but the way the announcers were talking about him, I expected him to walk on water and turn the Gatorade into a light summery Shiraz.
    I hope he's as good as they say but this hyperbole and high expectations seem to be the downfall of athletes and celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prolly a better person than a player... i hear he like works with inner city kids... however, you think he hasnt hooked up with every chick at UF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you noticed the original post it has a pic of his girl in it...she is pretty hot...

    http://bp0.blogger.com/_szdFCJqarXU/R4YrND7cAZI/AAAAAAAAASw/ihKuQnynT4k/s1600-h/TEBOWS+GIRL+BEACH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definition of a yeast infection:
    An infection that can be caused by too much of yeast bacteria acumulated in the genitals. Is not sexualy transmitted and can be treated. The infection can accur in both men and women. Accurs mostly in women that are of a child bearing age and is a very commen infection. This infection causes great itching and thick white mucus oozing from the genitals.

    Used in a sentence:

    Girl 1 says 'I have such a bad yeast infection'.
    Girl 2 says 'Eww Gypsy thats gross'
    Girl 1 says 'Hey does anybody want sandwiches? I just made some with my yeast infection.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. TEBOWS CHICK HAS INSANE BOOBIES

    ReplyDelete