Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mike Styp is Devastated!

The eagles just recently beat their hated rival, new York giants. This has really made my day. I have spent most of the past week hearing my roommate and longtime friend mike talk shit about how badly the giants were going to beat the eagles. Looks like I have the last laugh! The eagles played some great defense throughout the day and ended the giants season with a bang.

Sitting next to him was a great adventure today, with hats being thrown, annoying clapping and an abundance of yelling. It is rather amazing that one of us is not laying at the bottom of the pool just outside of Sinatras balcony window. Even though we are the beat of friends today we were hated enemies and I can say that I am happy this stressful time is over.

The only thing that makes all of this ok is that my eagles came out on top and are headed to the NFC championship. Mike I am sorry for your loss but at the same time extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment