Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flight Of The Concords Returns: If that's what you're into?

The HBO show that I have come to love, Flight of The Concords returns with new episodes on January 18th. If you have not watched this show in the past I highly recommend that you start.

Also, the show is having a lip syncing contest to see who does the best music video. You have to do the song "Hiphopopotamus vs Rhymenceros", which is definitely a classic. Is anyone willing to try to do this with me? I think it would be awesome. One a side note, below is my favorite Flight of Concords song, click here to see "Hiphopopotamus vs Rhymenceros" from here to see which one we would be trying to recreate.



Here is the link to the contest - http://flightlipdub.com/

1 comment:

  1. the greatest... Mer---maid... merrrrrmaid... mur-maid mur maid murrrrmaid... murrrmaaid...

    so great...

    iateitmyway.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete