Saturday, January 3, 2009

Winter Break/New Years Resolution

So, to anyone who become a daily reader just before the holidays I would like to say I am sorry for my recent absence. I have been completely slacking with my blogging and video posting for past two weeks.

Over the past two weeks I have been home to PA and back/ back to work/ back on vacation/ and drank my face off.

I would like to say a belated happy new years to everyone and I hope that you all enjoyed the turn of the new year. As everyone knows the main thing to do during this time of year is to make new years resolution. I am currently trying to juggle three different resolutions and I will make sure that 2009 is the year that i follow through on all of them. (This is of course what I and what I would like to believe 75% of the population says)

Even with that being said I do really want to make sure that 2009 is the year i follow through on the promises I make to myself. For 2009 I have three usual goals that I am reaching for:

1. Lose 25 pounds during my 25th year on this earth.
2. Save enough money to be able to move to Hawaii or at least buy a dog, should be heart desire so.
3. Expand my career and personal growth.

I know the last one might seem a little open ended, but thats how i want it. I am not someone who performs well under extreme pressure. I guess my major goal is to have a better overall way of life during 2009. Let's hope that when I start taking this seriously (Monday the 5th, I need to have one last irresponsible weekend, right?) I actually make it all worth it.

I guess I am looking for some inspiration. Anyone have any/want to share their own resolutions? Maybe we can help each other through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment